If for any reason you decide to refuse the purchased goods, then, in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Protection of Consumer Rights", the return of the goods is possible subject to the following conditions:
Return of goods of proper quality.
1. The Buyer has the right to refuse the ordered Goods at any time before receiving it, and after receiving the Goods - within 3 (three) days, not counting the day of purchase.
2. The purchased Product was not in use.
3. The return of the Product of proper quality is possible if its presentation, consumer properties, original box or packaging, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified Product are preserved.
4. The Buyer does not have the right to refuse the Goods that have individually defined properties, if the Goods can be used exclusively by the Buyer who buys it.
5. If the Buyer refuses the Goods of good quality, the Seller must return to him the amount of money paid by the consumer under the contract, with the exception of the Seller's expenses for the delivery of the returned goods from the Buyer, no later than 14 days from the date the consumer submits the corresponding request. All bank commissions and commissions of payment operators, in this case, are at the expense of the Buyer.
Return of goods of inadequate quality
A product of inadequate quality means a product that is not able to provide its functional qualities due to a significant defect (with the presence of defects / spoilage):
-The wrong product was sent by the merchant;
-The product is defective;
-The product was damaged in shipping;
-The product is tampered
The Buyer, to whom the goods of inadequate quality were sold, if this was not agreed by the Seller, has the right, within 10 (ten) days of his choice, to declare any of the following requirements:
- replacement for goods of a similar brand (model, article number) or for the same goods of another brand (model, article number) with a corresponding recalculation of the purchase price;
- a commensurate decrease in the purchase price;
- gratuitous elimination of defects in the goods or reimbursement of expenses for their correction by the buyer or a third party;
- has the right to refuse to execute the contract and demand the return of the amount paid for the goods. In this case, bank commissions and commissions of payment operators, with the exception of the issuing bank of the Buyer's bank card, are borne by the Seller.
All the refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
The seller has the right to refuse to exchange or return goods:
- if it considers that the discovered significant defect is the result of improper use of the goods;
- if the product has visible mechanical damage;
- if the original box or packaging is missing or damaged;
- if the Buyer has not provided a warranty card for the goods for which the warranty period is established.
In the event of a disagreement over quality or reasons for defects, the Seller has the right to conduct an independent examination at its own expense. The buyer can participate in the examination and challenge its decision in court. If, as a result of the examination, it is established that the defects of the goods have arisen through the fault of the Buyer, then the Buyer is obliged to reimburse the Seller for the cost of the examination, as well as the costs associated with its transportation and storage of the goods.
Items of good quality are not subject to return (they are not accepted back), in accordance with Appendix 1 to the Retail Trade Rules of the Republic of Uzbekistan, approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 75 of February 13, 2003:
- Products for the prevention and treatment of diseases at home (sanitary and hygiene items made of metal, rubber, textiles and other materials, medical products and medical equipment, oral hygiene products, spectacle lenses, childcare items, medicines).
- Personal hygiene items (toothbrushes, combs, hairpins, hair curlers, wigs, hairpieces and other similar products).
- Perfumery and cosmetic products.
- Textile products (cotton, linen, silk, woolen and synthetic fabrics, goods made of non-woven materials such as fabrics - ribbons, braid, lace and others); cable products (wires, cords, cables); construction and finishing materials (linoleum, film, carpets and others) and other goods sold per meter.
- Sewing and knitwear (garments and knitted underwear, hosiery and glove products).
- Products and materials in contact with food, made of polymeric materials, including for one-time use (tableware and accessories for dining and kitchen, containers and packaging materials for storing and transporting food).
- Household chemicals, pesticides and agrochemicals.
- Furniture (furniture sets and sets).
- Articles made of precious metals, with precious stones, from precious metals with inserts of semiprecious and synthetic stones, cut precious stones.
- Cars and bikes, trailers and numbered units for them; mobile means of small-scale mechanization of agricultural work; pleasure craft and other watercraft for household use.
- Technically complex household goods, for which warranty periods are set (metal-cutting and woodworking household machines; electrical household machines and household electrical appliances; household electronic equipment; household computers and duplicating equipment; photographic and film equipment; telephones and facsimile equipment; electric musical instruments; electronic toys).
- Animals and plants.